Tuesday, April 10, 2007

DK A Hit!

The consensus is in! 100% of little girls under the age of seven in my house say Sock Master's Donkey Kong conversion is a hit. (Hey, if Al Gore can claim a consensus on "global warming" I can claim a consensus with a test set of two little girls. heh!)

DK is a huge hit here!


In other CoCo goings on at the Evil Lab, I'm gathering materials to do the electronics work on the GloCo but have questions. I've also embarked on another game project. I wouldn't keep my fingers crossed, but if it works it'll be absolutely... er... odd.

Angel's Luck,
Capt.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Yeah... and your consensus would be FAR more accurate...


Brian

Captain Computer said...

Yeah, that guy used to crack me up until some folks started taking him seriously. Yow. Don't get me started...

On the DK issue, my 3 year old has taken to shouting "Dontey Kon!" at random intervals throughout the day. :D Okay, she's hooked up a little different...

Angel's Luck,
Capt.