Wednesday, March 14, 2007

CoCo Downunder Up and Running

Briza and David have put up their blog at



http://cocodownunder.com/blog/



Coco Downunder



And no one told me. Sheesh! Apparently it has been running since January! Well, it's mentioned here now and in the bloglist to the right. It is a combo website and blog. And it includes the beginnings of Briza's software collection for the CoCo! :)



Also contains reviews and some great news articles. The massive CoCo blogsphere continues to expand! Onward!



Angel's Luck,

Capt.





powered by performancing firefox

1 comment:

briza said...

Hi Capt.

Yeah I forgot to mention I had a website to nearly everyone. I think it was only known after I made a post in the forums.
Sorry Amigo I never told you. But at least you know now.

laters

Briza