Saturday, January 16, 2010

Quick update...

If you've been following my CoCo3 repair escapades on the mailing list, it's over for now. You can go to my repack page and see the gory details...

I lampooned this auction from KPSURPLUS earlier. I couldn't let well enough alone. Last time he put up a CoCo auction this ridiculous, I offered $5. I just did the same thing here. Why? I dunno, we'll see if I get the same result (was banned from making offers on any of his auctions for a while).

This Orchestra-90 went very reasonable.

The low serial is the only reason I can think of why this CoCo2 went for $51.00. Then again, CoCo2's seem to have a history for going at prices higher than I'd guess. Some much higher than CoCo3 prices.

Yet, here's an example of a CoCo2 that didn't sell...

Either someone was desperate for a 3029 controller, floppy and rusty case or, well... damn... I can't think of a reason.

Remember that CoCo2 & CoCo3 auction? Wow... I know they both needed a bath, but, I didn't expect this low of a price for a boxed CoCo3.

That's about it for now....


Later,

MCCM

No comments: