Tuesday, January 19, 2010

eVil Bay Auction results, and....

We'll do the and first. Briza has been in contact with Cris, aka CaptCPU (not as fun as Capt. Morgan, but, what can ya do...?). Cris has no idea why his website is down and is going to look into it. When I looked into everything, his domain name was registered until 2011, so, hopefully he'll show back up in these parts...

_________________________________________________________________

Below are some of the result from auctions I've noted earlier:

Reasonable looking CoCo1 with games went for a reasonable price...

This CoCo1 FDC 26-3022 went for a surprisingly low price. I figured it's at least go for $20.

This REALLY nice grey CoCo1 went for an insanely low price of $9.99...


That's it for now. I'm looking to post on some current auctions later today - I hope...


MCCM.

No comments: