Friday, January 08, 2010

More eVil Bay

Been trying out the 'email a post' feature offered by Blogger. It works. That's about all I can say right now...

I'm going to guess that Cris has lost interest in this blog and his website. His website (coco.clubltdstudios.com) is no longer functional either. I hope he decidec to let the CoCoHut blog continue. I'll do the best I can to post CoCo related stuff in a semi-frequent nature...

Okay, on to eVil Bay....

The first victim, uh, auction is for a Non-Working CoCo3 that, from the description sounds like it could simply need the GIME removed, cleaned and reseated....

'Prepare for LUDICROUS SPEED!!!' to steal a phrase from Spaceballs... What the hell???? Now I know the O-90 is cool and all, but, for $150 a whole lot more coolness could be gotten; IDE interface, TC^3, MicroSD DrivePak, set up DW3 and host a CoCo website from your CoCo...

'They've gone to plaid...' And here's another CoCo2 auction from KPSURPLUS that's only slightly less stupid than yesterday's entry. At least this CoCo2 looks like it was dried off before being put away...

The following eVil Bayer has got several auctions up for grads for floppy ROM's. shadow-nightwarrior has had some interesting stuff up in the past, but, I have no clue who he his. His website is www.gimechip,com but, that's still no help to me any way, here are his floppy ROM auctions: FDOS 2.2, JDOS , ADOS3. Evidently he's not a big fan of his ADOS3 configuration because he's offering to give it away...

Here's an auction for 2 COCos, a CoCo2 and a CoCo3,  which even the seller admits need a good cleaning. I'm not thrilled in the least with the $40 shipping price to Florida, tho...


That's about it for today. Like I said, I'm going to try and start posting semi-regularly again. I've also started some work on my repack, and am still posting on the blogsite for it. If you're interested, hop on over an take a gander - just don;t laugh loud enough for me to hear...


Later,

MCCM

No comments: