Monday, August 18, 2008

Recent sales..

Been watching a few items of interest and wanted to do a quick update on some recent sales. Nothing really earth-shattering has been going on, but, there are some items that I would classify as rare; I'll note 'em when I get to 'em:


Custom Deluxe Joystick for the TRS-80 / Tandy CoCo

Here's a nice PC joystick modded to work with a CoCo. Sprybug was the seller; and he's also back in CoCoworld and, apparently with the help of Bob DeVries, will be tackling Mini-Hog again. I look forward to playing Sonic on a CoCo...


TRS-80 CoCo Color Computer WORDPAK RS

This on I'd classify are rare. Since I've been tracking CoCo stuff on eVilBay, I've never seen this PBJ product. A rare find indeed...


TRS-80 Tandy Color Computer Coco MULTI-PAK

While the item is not rare, the price sure is. I haven't seen an MPI go for this much for a while.


Tandy Radio Shack TRS-80 Computer Games Sands of Egypt

Ahhh, yes... good old Sands of Egypt... spent many hours on this game as a kid. Never did solve it. Guess it's a good thing I lost this auction. My wife may have divorced me...


10 VINTAGE TANDY TRS-80 CoCo-3 GAMES +DISKS +PAPERWORK

Looks like a nice start to a good collection of original softs. There's enough here to make most CoCo-lovers drule...



As for current auctions, not much of interesting items, IMHO. This seller, retro_eng has a few late Rainbows up for grabs. Another seller, 53onthemove has had some nice items as well. He says they are all estate items.

Well, that about covers it for this trip around the auction world.


Later,

mccm



No comments: