Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More noteable sales

Okay, I had a few auctions I'd been watching, hoping to be able to bid on a few things. My F-250 Super Duty drank the extra money, so... all I can do is report what happened with the auction...

2 VINTAGE TANDY TRS-80 CoCo-2 SYSTEMS - 25 GAMES +MORE

Here was a nice auction with 2 CoCo2's, some paks, an O-90 and a floppy controller. Oh yeah.. the FDC was a 3029 model. Decent selling price.

Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer (first generation!)

Here's a decent looking first gen grey that sold a for a little more than I thought it'd go for.

Tandy TRS-80 CoCo Color Schematic Designer v2.0 w/Disk

Well, this auction fell under the category of 'Damn, I didn;t see that one coming'. In a good way I might add. I had planned on bidding on this until Ilogged on close to the end and saw what the latest bid was. Didn't realize this was such a rare piece.

Tandy Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer 26-3003A Vintag

Here's another auction of a CoCo1 that's been modded. Almost bid on it myself...


That's about all of the stuff I'd been watching. Haven;t been on eVilBay for a whle. I'll go look and if there is anything of interest, I'll add some auction to watch...


Later,

mccm






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a Wico Command Control TRS-80 Atari joystick adapter on eBay. Figured I'd let you guys know. The ebay item number is 140264397091. Just though I'd give you a heads up.